Message From DeafMD.org:
As you may know, DeafMD.org is a freely accessible, health education website designed for the Deaf community and sign language interpreters alike to improve their sign and to become more knowledgeable regarding various diseases & illnesses. Our first year has been tremendously successful, welcoming over 150,000 visitors and 600,000 page views, all through word-of-mouth advertising.
To this point, we have been a self-funded and singular effort, adding topics and relevant news when we are financially able. Our mission is to provide clear and concise health education to the Deaf & Hard of Hearing community to improve their overall health and wellness. One way we hope to do this is through an e-news blast to our nearly 20,000 subscribers nationwide 1-2 times per month, via our "Vital Signs" e-newsletter.
However, to make this a reality and bring you relevant content in ASL in a timely fashion, we need your help. Would you consider a tax-deductible donation to The DeafMD.org Foundation this holiday season? Any and all support is tremendously appreciated.
We invite you to join us in promoting healthy living and health education among the Deaf community with a sponsorship of either DeafMD.org or DeafMD.org's e-newsletter, "Vital Signs".
Thank you for taking the time to subscribe to our e-newsletter. Feel free to contact me at ContactUs@DeafMD.org if you have any questions or to request a media kit.
Wishing you a life full of health and happiness,
- CAIRS Business Office Address Has Changed
- CAIRS CHAI Healthcare Initiative
- Sign-Language Interpreter Education and Demand Control Schema
- Announcing New Illinois Hospital Access Initiative
- Illinois Legal Aid Online Links Deaf Persons to Resources
- Help Support DeafMD.org and Vital Signs E-Newsletter
- Call to Action: Expand National Financing of ASL Services
- NAD Shares Links to Accessible Swine Flu Information